Intel Corporation 2008 Graduate Full-time Opportunities
By applying to this posting, you are expressing interest in Recent College Graduate (RCG) opportunities with Intel. To qualify as an RCG, you must have graduated or will graduate within 18 months from today’s date.
Opportunity Overview for Graduate Students
Typical technical positions include:
- Processor Design
- Facilities Management
- Software Engineering
- Technology Development
- Silicon Fabrication & Microelectronic Packaging
What you can expect:
- Compensation: Includes competitive base salary, two bonus programs, stock grants and purchase programs, a profit share retirement plan, 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance for qualified distances.
- Benefits: Several medical, dental and vision plans to chose from, 3 weeks vacation, 10 paid holidays, 8 weeks of sabbatical every 7 years, free beverages and fruit, health and wellness programs, and much more.
- Integration and Training: Opportunities for job, site, or global movement and advancement opportunities, individualized career development plans, tuition reimbursement for work-related coursework and certifications, and training from a variety of sources including Intel’s My Learning with over 2,400 technical and development courses.
- Work Life Balance: Flexible work schedule, networking with Intel Managers and Executives, and social events organized through the RCGnet community group.
- MS or PhD in a listed technical discipline with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Will have graduated or will graduate within 18 months from today’s date.
- MS-level students must possess the permanent, unrestricted right to work in the United States without sponsorship of a company except in areas where Intel typically experiences a demonstrated shortage: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Computer Science.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Locations: Santa Clara CA, Folsom CA, Hillsboro OR, Phoenix AZ, Hudson MA, Austin TX, and DuPont WA
For priority consideration:
Visit: www.intel.com/jobs/jobsearch, and search job #560641
After applying to this posting, please browse www.intel.com/jobs for other available opportunities that match your education, skill sets, and interests!